Ah, i see you made it over. Welcome, one and all, to the new, improved, Press-tastic The Garden! After months of having to toil away at arcane computer code and consoles for the old version, i’ve coughed up the money for a real web host, freeing me to use the much more user-friendly WordPress.
The new home is a little rough around the edges in some places; as a novice, i wasn’t able to fully replicate everything. I think, though, that the missing pieces are more than made up for by what’s new: you can now natively search through the archive of posts, i can post shorter postsα without having to go through so much faff, and most importantly, we now have comments!
So, with pride, here is the first dump of links of the new blog:
- Churchill sings the best of Queen
- Ben Perkins, teenage blacksmith
- Fifty beautiful photos of Earth from the Apollo programme, restored to their full glory
- Coke and Mentos bottle hits cameraman — this one’s a vintage, from 2012
- Randomly discover cool links with Stumbled — if you remember StumbledUpon, it’s like that
And allow me to finally say: Leave your thoughts in the comments below! (Or don’t. I’m not your mum.)