I’d say i was sorry for my prolonged absence from posting, but i’m not, really; this is my website and i don’t owe you posts if i don’t have any ideas for them. Anyway, here’s some links:
- On Public Domain Review, what did alphabet books use for X before X-rays and xylophones?
- On Paste, Nasa’s 10 million dollar animated film which went missing (via Businesssocks101 on Reddit)
- A timelapse of a boat navigating the Dutch canals from Rotterdam to Amsterdam (via Kottke.org)
- Phineas Gage, who had an iron rod blown through his brain and survived
- “The wind phone is a telephone booth in Ōtsuchi, Iwate Prefecture, Japan, where visitors can hold one-way conversations with deceased loved ones.”